Your domain registration is pending. Check back in an hour


The difference between a CLASS A, and a CLASS B driver. Basically, CLASS A can apply for a job that requires only a B license. CLASS A drivers have way more they can drive and haul. So if you are looking into getting a CDL, CLASS A would be the way to go.

Looking for some sort of FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, you may qualify with AMERICAN JOB CENTER ask about WIOA 935-6527 or ALU LIKE.

Getting calls for up grading from Class B to Class A license. We at 808 CDL Services recommend getting Class A from the start, whether you go through our training or another trainer.

About us

808 CDL SERVICES was several years in the making. The instructor (owner) is not only a driver, but also a Technician for over 30 years. We are fully licensed & insured.  We got the perfect truck, a single axle semi truck with a 10 speed transmission. The trailer is also a single axle chassis. Training provides students basic knowledge & skills to successfully obtain class A license. You can complete this training in just 2-5 weeks. TUITION ASSISTANCE for qualifying candidates AMERICAN JOB CENTER WIOA programs 427 Kilauea Ave. Suite B-10 Hilo, Hi. 96720. 808-935-6527.

Contact Us


Call now
  • (808) 936-3292

Business Hours

Mon:8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Tue:8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Wed:8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Thu:8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Fri:8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat:8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.